Hello everyone. I have gotten a lot of emails and SMS inquiring as to the resumption of the workshop so here it is finally. As it is still unsafe to gather and learn face-to-face we are adapting to a better normal. Please read the mechanics below and if you have a question or clarification, do email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and hope to virtually share tea with you soon!
TEA 101 MECHANICS IN THE NEW NORMAL
1) Purchase a Tea 101 Kit two weeks before the scheduled workshop
2) The Tea 101 Kit will include 7 single-serving samples of the main types of tea including a blooming flower tea and a tea brewing accessory
3) Tea guests are required to have on hand the ff:
a) An electric kettle
b) a deep bowl
c) small saucers
4) The samples will be shipped/delivered to you as soon as the payment is confirmed
5) The Workshop will be conducted via Zoom on Nov 22, at 3:00 PM. Email us after your purchase with the date of your choice.
Further instructions will be emailed to you once you've registered. That's it!
Learn the art of this ancient beverage that has captured countless hearts and minds by its simple yet magical virtuosity.
Taste the various types of tea and differentiate one from the other. Explore the rich sensory experience of our humble tea leaf.
Appreciate the long history and origin of the beverage since it was discovered 5,000 years ago and be amazed at how it has evolved throughout the millennia.
The Workshop covers the following:
Part 1- Lecture (30 mins)
1. Origin and history of tea
2. Types of tea
3. Proper way to prepare each type of tea
Part 2- Tea Tasting & Demo
The second part of this workshop is a demo on Chinese Gongfu Tea Ceremony and synchronous tasting of 7 different types of tea. I will be giving you the instruction every step of the way.
Looking forward to tea time with you all.
For workshop details, please reach us through our contacts below: