Premium-grade Royal Lily Blooming Tea is a combination of dehydrated lily and marigold flowers skillfully wrapped by hand with green tea buds.
Origin: Fujian Province
BENEFITS: Experience the multiple health benefits of green tea with marigold and lily flowers. The natural components of the Camellia sinensis leaves – catechins, theanine, caffeine and antioxidants – help regulate weight loss, prevent and fight cancer, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases as shown in various medical and scientific research. Marigold is known for its detoxification and anti-aging properties, prevention of acne breakouts and promotion of better digestion while lilies are popular in China as having curative effects for people who have difficulty sleeping.
Additional Steeping Instructions
How to prepare the perfect cup of Royal Lily Blooming Tea:
1) Like all blooming teas, Royal Lily Blooming Tea is best enjoyed when prepared in a glass tea pot.
2) Bring a 400-ml spring or purified water to a rolling boil.
3) Pour the boiling water into the teapot with one (1) blooming tea bud but make sure not to pour directly onto the flower as it might damage the shape.
4) Watch and experience five minutes of magic as the tea unfurls, expands and blooms before your very eyes.
5) It can be re-steeped 2-3 times more. When done, transfer the flower to a glass of cold water as décor for further visual enjoyment.
Now, hold your cup and enjoy your perfect cup of tea!